Sometimes depending on the size, shape and number of items you want to send out Polywrapping your mailing may be the most effective delivery option.
Distinctive polywrapping mailings involve enclosing your mail item within clear polythene and accompanying this with any other inserts and a personalised ‘carrier sheet’ which includes the name and address details, along with any other relevant logos, slogans, messages and artwork.
The Benefits of Polywrapping over Envelope Enclosin
Some of the benefits of polywrapping your mail piece includes:
- Create a high impact on delivery
- Using the mail piece as advertising medium
- Polythene is Lighter in weight than envelopes which can sometimes translate into lower postage prices;
- More cost effective than envelopes
- Coloured and bio-degradable Polythene now more available
With our direct mail services, your polywrapped mailings can be quick and easy to setup and cheap to mail, just let us know a few simple things
- Tell us how many polywrapped items you want to send out
- What is the size of the largest piece
- Does a flyer, invitation, coupon or anything else need to go with the brochure as well?
- When do you need the mailing to land in peoples letterboxes?
It really is that easy and with UK’s most competitive postage prices you simply can’t ignore the positive effects a polywrapped mailing could have on your business.